Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Surprise!

Late yesterday afternoon, I had noticed I had ran out of romaine lettuce. I called my hubby to see if he would mind running to Wally-World after work (it is right across the street for him). Of course, he said he would.

He walked into the kitchen "tossed" the salad to me (haha), and went back outside??? I was wondering where he went, but I was in the middle of finishing dinner so I didn't think too much about it. He came back in, only this time he was holding a brand new Wii Fit!

I was so excited! I had been wanting one of them forever, but we couldn't find them anywhere. Chris had people at work (obviously, unbeknownst to me) looking for this game and one of them had found it! How wonderful my husband is.

After dinner we played it and had a great time. It was quite comical to see me do the balancing exercises, since my balance is HORRIBLE! The Wii actually asked me if I fell down a lot (husband laughing hysterically at this point). I actually do trip and fall a lot, but that isn't the point here. We had a fun evening and I cannot wait to continue to use my new exercising tool.

Thanks, honey! I love you bunches. :) You always do such wonderful things for me. I feel blessed EVERY day knowing that you are my one and only!

No comments: