Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mini-Me.

I always encourage David to write as much as possible. He writes short stories and I have him journal everyday. He is also wanting to start a daily devotional/prayer journal which I think is wonderful. I believe that the importance level of having children write frequently is unmeasurable. Sometimes you have to give constant nudges to get them to write, but it is all worth it. I am sure they will thank you when they are older and trying to get into college...maybe.

I am excited to say that he has decided to share some of his stories/everyday issues with us all. He is going to start a blog just like me!! How fun.

When it is finished, I will be sure to let everyone know the address so you can all check it out. I am sure it will be chucked full of "good stuff"!

No comments: