Monday, July 28, 2008

Expiration Is A Possiblility.

IT'S SOOO HOT HERE!

I believe yesterday and today it has been between 104 and 105 degrees outside. The heat index was over 115 degrees! It's not even August yet, what is this yankee gonna do??

The only saving grace our family has is the swimming pool. Unfortunately, the temperature of the water has been creeping up and up. I believe our water was 96 degrees today. It is almost like a hot bath in hot weather....still wonderful to have though. The previous owners of our home stated we may need to put ice cubes in the pool at some point through the summer. I understand why now!
We are in our pool every single day and we wouldn't know what to do without it.

Yesterday, we went to a nearby lake and looked around, but it was too hot to do the trails and such, maybe next time. (if it's fall, that is) hehe.

Maybe the boys and I will fry an egg on the patio tomorrow, they would get a kick out of that, I think!

No comments: