Thursday, May 22, 2008

Things On My Plate Currently!

We have several things going on at the house right now!

  • Planning for David's birthday party...yeah, the big 12!
  • Planning for Daddy's birthday party...whew, the big _ _!
  • Planning for our trip to Indiana next weekend!
  • Award Ceremonies at school.
  • Last few days of school are half days..ugh, right in the middle of Braydon's nap (no bus comes to our house, we have to provide transportation)....RATS, poor Braydon.
  • Packing, packing, packing.
  • Making cakes for both birthday parties.
  • Making dinners for husband while I am in Indiana.
  • And, of course, all of my daily work.

These are just a few of the things I have to get done this week and next. Gonna be a busy one, or I could be just over analyzing it as I do everything else...who knows??

No comments: