Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What Should I Do First?

It is going to be one of those days. Normally, I am very organized (lists pre-made with time allotments), but today I have been up since 5:00 a.m., and do not feel that much has been accomplished! I have really been just walking in circles, not getting anything done, but starting several projects and finding others that need to be done....the workload is piling up! I don't like it when I do this to myself....AHHH! So, I have decided to finish unplanned projects that I have initiated this morning and just strictly stick to my list...not starting anything else today!

OCD, why ya have to be so mean to me some days??

Today is a busy day....! Come on vacation....sixty some days till take-off....then somebody else can cook for me and clean my room....haha!

No comments: