Monday, February 7, 2011

Schedule Change.

My husband is working second shift this week at work.  He does this every once in a while, so we are kind of familiar with it.  It does; however, mess our daily routine up entirely!  So, this time I am changing things up a bit for us.  Instead of starting school in the morning with the kids, I am going to have them start after lunch.  This way, the kiddos will be able to hang out with him until he leaves.  Otherwise, they work all morning and then they don't get to see him at all in the evening!  Then, when the weekend comes, it is like he has been out of town on a business trip.

I am usually one of the homeschooling moms that is pretty rigid with our schedule, but I am kind of thinking, why not?? We are still doing our school, just later in the day....and it is only for a week! I suppose I am getting soft with age...:)

Now, don't get me wrong, I still totally agree with a solid school schedule for the kids...but we are just tweaking it this week...we will be back to "normal" next week!

No comments: