Thursday, December 16, 2010

Funny Shorts.

Braydon comes up with some funny material! I have to write them down as he blurts them out or I forget...here are a few of the recent ones:
  • "Mom, I am ready to watch "Diarrhea of a Wimpy Kid" when you are ready to put it on!"

  • The song "Oh How He Loves Me" is really "WoooHaaa He Loves Me"....and everyone else in the world sings it incorrectly!

  • "Mom, I seriously doubt I will be counting by these ridiculous 2s in Heaven, so could you really just let me know why you are inconveniencing me with this lately?"

  • "Daddy, I would play some basketball with you, but I don't really want to put the smack down on you in front of your wife, ya' know, Mom."

  • Getting his hair cut at Sport Clips, seeing all of the baseballs and footballs and such..."Boy, I hope this lady can cut my hair without watching the game on television. If she screamed, "touchdown", and made the wrong move...my hair could get whacked!  That would be an awkward day on the job for her!"
Will post more as he supplies them....

No comments: