Thursday, March 25, 2010

Conversation Points This Morning.

Braydon and Mommy:

Braydon: "Mommy, do you think that I will ever be a real super hero? It's just that I am such a little guy right now that I am not sure I will ever have those big muscles and special powers."

Me: (Trying to be as serious as possible) "Well, we will just have to wait and see what happens."

Braydon: "Ok Momma."

David and Myself:

David going into each room of the house for just brief moments, inhaling deeply, thinking for just a bit, and exiting upon completion of ????

Me: "David, may I ask what you are doing, son?"

David: "Yes."

Rrrr.....I then rephrased my question to where he would understand what I wanted back from him.

David: "Well, I am just making sure that I have the odors of the house memorized correctly."

Me: ?????

David: "You see Mom, I know the odor for each room of the house."

He then goes on to state what each room of the house had the odor of. The two that stuck out in my mind were the play room and his bedroom. He said that they just smelled like "normal" (whatever that means) because that is where the majority of his time is spent so that is the aroma he is accustomed to.

David: "You should really do the same, Mom, because if you ever lose your eyesight, you will have no idea what room of the house that you are in. That is why I pay really close attention to the little details of life. If I ever lose my vision, I will know exactly where I am in this world."

Me: "Well, I will keep that in mind buddy."

Just interesting to hear and to think about his concerns/daily routines!

No comments: