Monday, March 8, 2010

Can She Do It Ladies and Gentlemen??

For the next thirty days, I am going to attempt to have box-free breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks!! We sort of slid off of the band wagon after Christmas time with our healthy eating habits and didn't get back on it totally. I have been very busy and have been making some "easier" meals lately, and I don't want my kids eating that way on a regular basis. I am thinking this will be a good jump start and then when return to our pre-Christmas semi-homemade cooking, the boys will think that they have "softened" me.

So, just about everything going into my kiddos bellies for at least the next thirty days should be pretty much homemade. I will not be making the condiments; ie., ketchup, mustard, mayo, jelly, peanut butter, etc. That would be a little too much for this momma!

Off we go...

No comments: