Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Times...

A funny little excerpt of goofiness with one of the boys:

Setting: We are at the mall. I am patiently waiting outside of GameStop for all children and grandparents. A frantic, most excited child runs out of the store, stopping in front of me!

Hammy: MOM! They have air guitars inside the store for FREE! (A moment of changing facial expressions, from total hysterics to disappointment.) Yeah, but they are all out. Do you wanna come see the sign, Mom? It's right over there, I'm not kidding!

Me: (With a big cheesy grin on my face, trying not to giggle too loudly) Well, buddy, remember what an air guitar is??

Hammy: Hmmm.

Good times, good times. Just to let you know, I did explain the circumstances to the kiddo. We shared a chuckle, and then he said, "Doh!".

You can always count on children to lighten the day!

No comments: