Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Favorite Time Of Year.

I am so happy that it is becoming fall and that the temperature is dropping from the ridiculous levels. The leaves are covering our driveway and the pool is being cleaned quite frequently, but all in all I will call it a fair deal....for me at least, I don't have to clean the pool or the driveway, hehe. (Thanks, honey) It is really beautiful here. My mums have bloomed and they are really quite lovely, if I do say so myself.

It is so wonderful to go outside with just a sweatshirt and be comfy. No sunblock, no profuse sweating, and no dehydration factors to worry about. Yeah!

Then, around the bigger corner, we have Christmas. I am a Christmas geek. I love it! I love the shopping, the cooking, the crowds, the spirit, the music, the everything!

What a great time of year! Aren't we all so blessed!!

No comments: