Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some Updates.

We stayed in Little Rock on Friday night...we spared no expense..hehe! Yeah right! It looks like a nice hotel on the outside of the building....that is about the only positive thing I can say about it. Let's see....there was a burn hole, more than likely cigarette induced, on the blanket on MY bed! It was a non-smoking floor...anyway, a couple little spots of stained blood or something on a pillowcase, and the wall mounted hair dryer blew up in my hand. Okay, it didn't actually blow up, but it rotated very slowly and then turned bright red and smoked more than a trucker. The entire room was engulfed in stink from the blow dryer drama. It was a great night!

The kids and I went to the Discovery museum in Little Rock on Saturday and had a really fun time. Pictures on flickr. We also went to the local mall and checked out the three story Dillards!! Neato!

School starts tomorrow and we are gearing up for that. We are both a little stressed out (David and myself). Gotta go and finish my lesson plans for the week. Will let you know how our first week goes. David will be back to blogging for some creative writing stay tuned!

No comments: