Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oh My, Target Is Just Down The Street From Me!

What shall I do? I am here, in Indiana, surrounded by civilization for an entire two weeks. Too bad the last thing my husband said to me prior to leaving is, "Don't burn up the checkbook"....RATS!

The boys have been to Toys R Us three days in a row now and I think I have seen enough of that store. I think it is time to cut off the monetary support line from the grandparents to the children. If it doesn't stop soon, I am afraid I will not be able to fit the children in the car along with the "new stuff" back to Arkansas.

As for me, I have behaved. Oh how I have become the submissive wife....go me!

I really would like to get some new exercise pants....but it isn't life threatening.....I love you very much, husband! :)

No comments: